7.11.2005

a few things to start off:

1. post-apocalypse rpg

based in the western US (starting in San Francisco using Mark Copplestone minis, Foundry's Street Violence series and Rezolution minis - very Shadowrun, Transhuman Space). I would like to run a "limited run campaign," say 4-6 sessions at which there would definitely be an end.

To the west I have Hawaii (Confrontation Goblins and GW Space Orks), to LA I have polluted deadlands (Confrontation Dirz and Dark Age minis), to the Sierras I have duergars (Confrontation Mid-Nor) and barbaric tribes (Confrontation Keltos), Pacific Northwest has steampunk (Portland (Victorian) and Seattle (Warmachine)), etc.

Basically it's a flow chart beginning in San Francisco, and there should be enough depth in the limited amount of sessions if I keep the pace brisk.

Ultimately, I would like to have all the miniatures in the campaign painted to a good standard. I estimated 100 minis, but that's probably on the lower end.

I will use the d20 Modern system and determine campaign starts by rolling on the creating community rules in Gamma World d20.

systems used:
d20 Modern
Gamma World d20
Darwin's World
d20 Apocalypse
Menace Manual
Urban Arcana


backgrounds used:
Gamma World 1st edition
Transhuman Space
Shadowrun
Urban Arcana



2. dioramas:

I'm on it... really.

Merkava
M8
A-7 series


3. things on the backburner:

clan Pestilens
Flames of War
GRE
MSD (that Microsoft desktop crap)
GURPS: Steampunk
Call of Cthulhu (including a lot of Dreamland)



A friend has a gratuitous photo of Cate Blanchett on his blog so here's mine (and to test the attachment thing):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home