2.19.2006

7 minutes to go...

so how's it going? I really need a cup of coffee cause first of all I'm waking up a few times in the middle of the night but

6 minutes to go

for this morning I thought that the tickets were going on sale at 10AM Eastern Standard Time so I had set the alarm for 6:45AM and then

5 minutes to go

when I realized that it was Pacfic Standard Time I had a little bit of a problem going back to sleep and all that. What did I do last night? oh yeah, I got back from DunDraCon 30 where

4 minutes to go

I got to sit in on some cool seminars and Ken Hite actually took me to Border's where I purchase the Crying of Lot 49 by Pynchon after his recommendation and I bought him a Harry Turtledove book for all his amazing advice about running an Unknown Armies San Francisco campaign.

3 minutes to go

Then I also met EROL OTUS who signed a module and I was in complete fan boy mode and just ranted about how he defined my childhood imagination and then asked him like a million questions. Very nice guy, mild mannered quite a contrast to his work.

2 mintues to go

so... oh then I went to Chow and had Drake's 1500 which probably one of the best beers ever. Christina served me again (I always thought it was Christine) I was there two night ago as well.

1 minute to go

It was super crowded ok I gotta go get me the tickets. wish me luck



HOHOHO SLEATER_KINNEY TUESDAY(MAY @)AND WEDNESDAY (MAY #) @ THE GREAT AMERICAN MUSIC HALL>

AFTERMATH: Alecia reminded I may be overestimating S-K's popularity. What makes it worse is that they don't ship online purchases and I paid some ridiculous fees for them. oh well, I didn't want to take any chances.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

It was one of the best cons so far (I think I've been to about 6). I'm looking forward to Kublacon (and hopefully running a game there).

1:01 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

I feel the same way. I have never played or run a game at a con but I always have a lot of fun. It's the atmosphere and how everyone can geek out and just have fun.

Gotta go register for Kublacon. Tomorrow's the last day for early registration.

10:55 AM  
Blogger onebeat said...

Aren't you glad you did that now?

Haha, May @ and May #? It's okay, I know you were excited.

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home