11.23.2006

t-day

Thanksgiving is a great day to start on new projects because almost everything is closed. No chance to "buy more and save more" so you are "stuck" in yr home. Here's the top 5 things I (would) like to do during this unique Thursday:

1. Watch Star Trek marathons (especially Star Trek: Voyager) if it is on TV.

2. Cook: currently this would be my fried egg sandwich consisting of: two fried eggs, white bread toast pan-heated in copious amount of butter, two slices of folded ham, cheddar cheese melted on said bread with four jalapeno slices smothered into the cheese. It's sooo good.

3. Start a modeling project. And by model I mean scale modeling, like an aircraft or a World War 2 vehicle.

4. Rent European films and possibly fall asleep to them.

5. Sleep in.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good day.
With ref to-:
2. Sound delicious, very calorie laden though, so don't eat too many.
3. Ah takes me back some years, planes was my thing.
4. If you haven't seen it yet check out a French film called Delicatessen.
5. Have a good rest from all your giggin'.

He! I notice you've put a link up to my blog, thanks. I've been meaning to link stuff on mine but haven't got round to it or figured out how to do it even.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home