7.12.2005

day 2

It's day 2 since I started this blog and I suppose this is the place to inroduce my cat Lindsay. She is named after Lindsay Davenport, one of the great tennis players. Legend has it that I determined her name after the winner of the 2004 Bank of the West Classics (Lindsay (2) d. Venus (1), 7-6 5-7 7-6). At first it was a bit of an ironic name cause as a kitten she was so small, but now she matches her namesake fairly well. I need to weigh her (edit: recently I went to the vet and she is 12.5 pounds. yikes.).


She's a very skittish cat with a Dexterity of about 7 for a cat.

some recent topics from my forums (a mix):

Let us speak of Secrets of Zir'An ( 1 2 )
Durandal

The RPG that everyone should have on her shelf ( 1 2 3 4 5 )
Jim Bob

Poll: Running / Shambling Zombies. ( 1 2 )
x-esiv-4c

Poll: violenceha should be renamed 'Ole VinegarTits ( 1 2 )
violenceha

Attention Troubleshooters ( 1 2 )
Emperor's Light

What the hell is wrong with you people? ( 1 2 3 )
Punk_in_Drublic

*summons Chuck Norris*
violenceha

Gandalf's Cart on Sneak Peek ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page )
rkunisch

[Unisystem] Anyone tried a roll-under mechanic? ( 1 2 )
MadCow

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:p

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home