10.25.2005

2 item combo: the Purge II and Ebay 0

I noticed that my room has suffered from the effects of entropy and will need a second purging. I can feel the obsessive-compulsiveness coming on as I got a rush out of vacuuming the other day.

As for my grand plan to corner the painted miniature market on ebay, well, I'm this close >< to hanging up my miniature painting for some time. I couldn't ever get to finishing my Space Marine Veterans because they are pretty boring to paint. Then I bought two more minis (a skink shaman and a goblin shaman) and while they are base coated nicely, I just couldn't get back into finishing it up. :o(


UPDATE: I cleaned up quite a bit tonight, put away a lot of junk. I still have more miniatures than I would like and I finally put away my painting station.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home