12.19.2006

late night!

God damn it.

I happily went to bed around 9pm and woke up at 11:30pm and now I can't go back to sleep and I spent an unhealthy amount of time responding to Georgina's excellent blog entry. And it was good sleep too with Lindsay by my side and an extra layer of blanket. It's been pretty cold her (in the 20's at night!) so the bed is one of the nicest places to exist in. Sounds weird but lately, I've only wanted to things: to sleep in my bed at all hours and have Linds next to me.

Speaking of which, nothing stressed me out more than going away on a trip and having someone else take care of my cat. The moment I leave the door, I get anxious and sad. When I left for the Sleater-Kinney shows in the east coast, I left at 4 in the morning and I got so nervous thinking about her being there by herself (my roommate was in Atlanta and Leah couldn't come by until the next day). I mean the whole taxi ride to the airport I was shaking (but not in tears). That damned cat!

God damn it. I really need to sleep. I HATE the feeling of lacking sleep. Clearly one of the worst feelings, other than sickness. I can't wait for the scientists to invent something, anything that makes us feel like we had 9-10 hours of sleep. That would be perfect.

2 Comments:

Blogger Slight Male Coyote a life in the day of said...

He!
As you know I survive well on 4/5 hours a night. The fact is I just wake after that amout of sleep. Once I'm awake that's it, I'm up

Today was the first day this winter I have worn my full thermals, long sleeve vest and leggings. It was that cold this morning, it's gonna get colder too!!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think they do make those drugs, try lunesta or ambien cr

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home