7.22.2005

Screaming Skull

I'm getting antsy about not having posted in a bit...


I talked with Mason today. We go back, way back (further) waaay back. He lives in Atlanta, Georgia (USA) and I hadn't talked to him in some time, but he's one of those cool cats that no matter how long it's been, you always feel like you just talked to him last week. He recommened some guitar stuff (after my confession about wanting to be a Sonic Youth wannabee (he said, "'they' have one of those boxed sets with a guitar, strap, and amp" and then he referenced Spinal Tap where Christopher Guest talks about the sustain in his guitar (you can go get a bite to eat and come back and WAAAAAH~). I sent him 2 mp3s, Tunic (for Karen) and Bull in the Heather because I wanted him to recommend the type of distortion in an electric guitar that I was looking for. ah, mid life crisis, you are beautiful...

I am beginning to laugh back at work. If I get stressed out about work, then work has won.

Here is a squid, but not unlike any you have seen, unless you have seen this one. All my pics are clickable and related to the photo. - ok, I lied, I think there is one photo way down below that isn't clickable but this one is:













RPG
(if you are not into rpgs, you can skip this part, besides this is really for me anyways)

I am throwing down the proverbial gauntlet (and the 10' pole):

1. reverse Paranoia. A Darwin's World party discovers a vault very similar to the Alpha Complex.

2. concept of having a fixed number of key cities in supplements like Dark Sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home