2.15.2007

a nightmare

I had a horrible nightmare last night. I went to a European country to catch Erase Errata and I saw Jenny, Ellie and Bianca but when they got on the huge and dark stage only Jenny played with the other instruments played by other people, one of them being a ex-co-worker of mine. I kept waiting for Ellie and Bianca to get on but they never did. Then I realized that I brought my cat with me but didn't bring him in a pet carrier and she was running outside on a lawn until she vanished. I panicked and tried to call my roommate but I couldn't get through anyone.

The whole time I should have known it was a dream since things were so unlike how they are in real life like taking Lindsay to Europe, different band members, etc. but I was just horrified from one event to another.

I finally woke up with Lindsay right beside me and I think she knew something was wrong cause she let me pet her for a long time and in a very affectionate way, more so than usual. I was just relieved to have her next to me.

Anyways, it looks like all kinds of wacky anxiety and events from the last few days caught up with me and scrambled my brain at night. Damn you!

1 Comments:

Blogger Slight Male Coyote a life in the day of said...

Jeez! ya know that is so weird. I've been working on an idea for the last couple of nights. I actually had a simmilar fear (the EE not being there entirley bit). I was gonna contact you to ask a Q. Nowt important but I'm still in plannin' stage.
Hey! scramble yr eggs not yr brains!!
Like I'm one to talk.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home