7.26.2005

Self-Obsessed and Sexxee

OLD SCHOOL: or how I caught the goddamn nostalgia bug

ugh, I recently bought Dungeon #124 and it started a chain reaction of sending my brain back in time to the good old days of my youth when I read all of those classic AD&D modules... which lead me to ebay (NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!). SO now I want to run AD&D 1st edition using these modules. This is the classic problem of the "collector" only made worse by my short attention span. I only hope to make it out alive. I've already got three transactions on the way. DISTROY ALL EVIL!!! indeed.

Speaking of D&D, that very issue of Dungeon is sort of the last hurrah for D&D 3.5 for me. I want to give it just ONE more chance before I start running other rpgs. Then, if I stil get that same lack of motivation with other rpgs, then I will have to conclude that perhaps rpgs aren't for me at all. But I do love to read them. Post apocalypse kobold. That's me.

Here's Cate again:

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

then we must duel for her (despite the fact that she's married to some guy and has two kids)...

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home