3.12.2007

Wait, can I have yr number?

For the first time ever, I asked a girl I met for her number... and got it!

I was at the Tussle show last week and during Old Time Religion, the third bands set, I noticed a girl sitting by herself at a table. We would casually look in each others direction and no one came by for about 10-15 minutes so I said to myself, "I'll get one more beer and if she is still there, I will walk up to her."

I'll leave out the details but it was a very nice conversation that lasted for the rest of the band's set, about 20 minutes. It turned out she was with her friends who are OTR fans but she didn't care for them. When the set ended she told me she had to go find her friends and as she got up I said, "wait, can I have yr number?" and to my surprise she gave it to me. I walked home completely psyched and happy. I was surprised at how easy it was.

A few days later I called but got her voicemail. At least she didn't give me a fake number. Then I texted her to see if she wanted to meet up again. Well, that was four days ago and... nothing.

Oh well, she was really cute and at least I tried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home