6.06.2007

450

It's week four since I got laid off. Time seems to go so fast especially when I haven't heard back from any companies I sent my resume to. I applied to Real Networks, Gap, Hotwire.com, the Federal Reserve Bank, Gymboree, Sephora and Ubisoft. I have to admit, I've enjoyed the time off but I can also see the money being drained from my bank account. I got my first unemployment check from California for $450, the maximum per week. I didn't think it was much until I made the deposit today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on the hunt. Sending call back vibes yr way :)

~Kori

11:08 PM  
Blogger Slight Male Coyote a life in the day of said...

Ditto
Yeah really hope you get something soon.
We all moan about having to get up for work every day, but it must be worse not having too, if that makes any sense.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home