10.19.2007

permanency

I finally got my job offer yesterday and signed it this morning. Whew! What a sigh of relief. Even though my manager verbally offered the job, it's been two months in the making. I am now a "senior corporate tech support engineer." Yikes, didn't realize how long that title is.

Eventually the plan is for me to oversee (not manage technically) two other techs and teach them the ropes and then hopefully as planned find opportunities in server management or system administration.

Life is really looking up these days: I got my two cats, a great job, seeing a lot of bands and being more "focused in general." I just need to quit smoking cigarettes and cut down on the drinking.

1 Comments:

Blogger Slight Male Coyote a life in the day of said...

Congratulations
Good that things are looking up.
Looking after 2 cats would make me drink and smoke more ;)

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home