8.30.2007

Venus Williams Kim



Last Saturday Kori and I went to take a second look at a cat I met two weekends ago at the SPCA. The first time I saw Stella, she was very chatty and friendly, constantly rubbing her head against my hand. She is 11 months old and about 6 pounds. When I met her again, she was just as adorable and so I knew I had to adopt her. Her name now is Venus, after Venus Williams. Since Lindsay is named after Lindsay Davenport, I said to myself that the next cat I get would be Davenport's rival, Venus. Kind of a weird coincidence that Venus Kim and Venus Williams are black... er... Alecia took a video soon after she got home. Needless to say, Lindsay is NOT happy at all. Poor Linds. I have Venus confined to the bathroom until she can get adjusted.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Kind of a weird coincidence that Venus Kim and Venus Williams are black... er... Alecia

(conspiracy theory - Venus, Venus and Alecia - we're all black!!)

12:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Venus is adjusting well to her new home! She is still just as affectionate, but now she's let her full "reign of kitten terror" be known. What energy! Linds - look out!!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home