8.03.2005

Androgynous Mind

SYNTAX ERROR

I finally got to see a Tablet PC up close this past weekend and I want one now. It would make an ideal gaming computer. The idea is to download all the jpegs and maps and photos from the web and when it comes to show it to my players, I just... swivel the screen towards them. In a perfect world there would be screens on both sides, but in an even more perfect world, the screen would be semi-transparent. drool. My brother who is in the "inside" said that something like that is in the works. I mean the both sides, not semi-transparent.

There are also a surprising number of software for rpgs as discussed in this thread at my favorite stomping grounds, rpg.net.

oh yeah, and all the rpg pdfs in the world would be stored in it.

purge

There is nothing like getting rid of stuff... but there is also nothing more soothing than buying stuff. Thus the cycle continues. I am so fed up with junk that's piling up in my supersuite that I'm finally thinking of ebaying the whole lot. THIS JUST IN: Games Workshop's operating profit is down by 30%. holy crap. I know Lord of the Rings is/was a big piece of their pie, but that's pretty bad. Honestly, I'm glad to hear of this because it seems that GW is being run by a group of arrogant mud slaadi.

But I digress. DISTROY ALL JUNK!!!

I feel much much better. Now if I could only get off my ass and actually sell the crap...


Speaking of things, if I could have any one car for the rest of my life...

A 2001 BMW Z8. The funny thing is I prefer coupes over convertibles, but this car... I guess it transcends such categorizations.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

IBM makes a Thinkpad tablet PC?! droolindeed...

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home