12.14.2005

fried salt

That's what Alecia and I call KFC's popcorn chicken. Who knew it could be so good?

Despite the cold weather (currently 46 F !), I am fairly certain I will be going for crab #3 today for lunch. Besides I noticed a bit of fog so it will be even more appropriate.

EDIT: I'm back from pier 41 and I might have overdone it a bit this time: 6.75/lb x 1.9 lbs = $13.00. The first one the lady picked out was 2.2 lbs which I knew was too much (the last few ones I had were $10 each).

There were two live crabs on a counter next to me and two girls stopped as they passed it and said, "how sad!" several times. I finally looked over with my mouth full of crab and said "It's for a good cause." I got no response but they did order some kind of bread bowls.

Anyways, I went to the Crab Station #2 this time and I feel a bit sick kind of like meat poisoning or worse, I might slightly be allergic to crab...


On a slightly crab industry related note:
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/12/14/MNGNKG7Q0V1.DTL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home