12.12.2005

random thoughts

dungeness crab 3 (85% chance on Tuesday)

Maybe it's because I saw Bridge on the River Kwai in about three installments it wasn't nearly as amazing as Lean's Lawrence of Arabia.

There's only 2 weeks and 4 days left until Portland...

Alecia came back from Atlanta today. I've noticed her absence quite a bit. It's good to have her back.


I've broken my earphones for my ipod (general neglect) and Alecia recently lent me her earphones. I had left the room not much longer than 5 minutes and when I got back I discovered them like this:


The black holes are where Linds bit through. The right earbud hit nearly in the center and now it shocks me every once in a while. It's actually a bit scary as I can feel the build up of static in my ears just before it shocks me. It's happened twice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home