6.22.2006

summer + music

This usually goes under my myspace blog since it's music related but,

I suppose band shows are everywhere and that I just started obsessing about music but this is going to be an amazing summer for live music.

ERASE ERRATA JUN 29th @ THE EAGLE
THE BLOW JUN 30th @ THE HEMLOCK
TUSSLE JUL 4th @ THE HEMLOCK
SONIC YOUTH JUL 14th (F) @ FILLMORE
THE GOSSIP SEPT 30th (S) @ BOTTOM
THE GOSSIP OCT 1st (S) @ BOTTOM
MATMOS OCT 18th (W) @ GAMH

I'm pretty sure local bands Tussle and Erase Errata have more dates in the city so hopefully there will be a show at least every other week.

The only semi-regret I have is not going to Sleater-Kinney's east coast tour. I know I shouldn't miss it and I still can go if I really wanted to but crazy as this may sound if I fly out to the east I might take the Gossip/Erase Errata tour instead! Blasphemy!

2 Comments:

Blogger onebeat said...

Yep, it's true. I'm jealous.

So, you'll get to see Jenny Hoyston on a Thursday after all...

I hope Khaela (female half of The Blow) plays some of her old acoustic folky songs for you. It might remind you of that Jenny YouTube video. I don't know, by now she might be completely electronic, it's been so long!

That last paragraph almost breaks my heart.

2:46 AM  
Blogger onebeat said...

I entered the Lollapalooza contest on Toiras' blog. I have left my S-K destiny in fate's hands.

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home