6.19.2006

title no title

Still off to a sluggish start on this thing.

The statement of intent:

This is a blog about everything else in my life without much focus. Completely random like this:


I gotta get my life back in order. I'm all over the map but even when I am able to get some sense of prioritization, the binding slowly dissolves and next thing I know I have 10 projects going.

I think a habit I need to develop more than anything is jumping into a project with both feet. I have to jump instead of looking at it conceptually and studying it to death. Many things have died while I watched it from a distance simply to walk away only existing in my perfect world in my mind. yeah.

A while back my friend and I speculated that I have a fear, and it's either a fear of success or a fear of failure. Either way, fear=bad. I do get cocky at times and actually believe that I have a fear of success that I don't want to suceed at a certain thing because well, then I'm committed to that thing. or something like that. argh.

well it's a start. NOW GET BACK TO WORK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home