7.17.2006

walk to the bay

ok, I'm not trying to win the Pulitzer Prizer here. I should be blogging more...

I walked to the bay to get out of the frustration I was feeling all morning:

1. I love the ocean. I love the smell of it. I looked below at the water and saw kelp everywhere.

2. I can't decide if I want to be a fish (like a shark, something dominant so I don't get eaten up by bigger sifh) or a bird. I think the popular choice is a bird but fish gives them a run for the money in my book.

3. The Bay Bridge is HUGE and really high up. I was somewhat nervous walking under the bridge and had to keep my eyes on it just in case...

4. It was sunny as hell and my shiny head was getting pretty hot.

5. I must start a fanzine. Of what I don't know. Something to do with living in San Francisco.

6. I saw my cat "drag her butt" on the carpet for the first time. It was both cute, worriesome and hilarious. I'll definitely have to bring it up with Dr. Goh when I see her next week.

7.

2 Comments:

Blogger onebeat said...

Reasons why I loved this post:

1. "like a shark, something dominant so I don't get eaten up by bigger sifh"

2. I can picture your shiny head getting hot in the sun.

3. A fanzine sounds fun. You should do an audio fanzine of SF bands. Is there such a thing as audio fanzines?

4. "I saw my cat 'drag her butt' on the carpet for the first time." I cannot picture this, but it makes me giggle.

3:18 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

1. I'm going to leave that typo there cause it does look cool.

2. Sometimes it's painful. You have no idea.

3. I could do a blogzine with audio and video but I like the old fashion paper and print zine. In fact... there's a zine fest coming up in Sept. here in SF.

4. You've never seen a cat walk her butt? It's where she uses her front legs to drag her butt across the carpet. It's like they are on a "butt-sled." I think it gives her some kind of relief. Pretty gross but very funny.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home