8.18.2005

Waist

Speaking of witch, I knead to transfer the name on the trash bill over two my name...


Sew now I have met too people that I know on the internets forums and sew far it's been too for too. billr from Portent.net turns out to be pretty normal by that I mean he's knot sum ubergeekus maximus. We hung out four a few ours over a couple of beers. I hope to meet him again, especially when he completes his mfrmmphmm.

I also met Emperor's Light also from Portent because he was leaving for Bakersfield. Wear the hell is that?! ah well, it sounds like he found a job he will love. I told him that we should meat up at GenCon LA and he seemed open to that idea.

So if you ever get a chance two hang out with someone ewe only met on the internet AND you know them reasonably well, try it out. Here endeth the lesson so says Sean Connery in the Untouchables. brilliant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home