12.30.2005

PDX and King Kong

It's 2AM. Jason and I got back from watching King Kong which was excellent. Great cast, great direction, great effects. I didn't think I would like it but I really enjoyed it. I wish Peter Jackson would have made the Lord of the Rings trilogy after King Kong because it was so much more well put together (written, paced, etc) than the ol' Rings. Of course, Kong would never be Kong without Frodo (or Gollum).


I think I'm packed but it's only for the weekend so it feels like I"m missing something but it's just for the weekend. I have to get up in 7 hours, hopefully, I'll get some sleep tonight.

This trip is a bit over the top but I have to say the whole thing has got me psyched. *punches air* I hope I don't fall in love with the Pacific Northwest.

LAND HO!


EDIT: It's 8:36AM and I got up a bit early. Since this isn't an official the Woods tour, I have no idea what their playlist will be like but if I could pick one from each cd so far:

the Woods - obviously Let's Call It Love
One Beat - Step Aside
All Hands on the Bad One - You're No just kidding - The Ballad of a Lady Man
The Hot Rock - haven't listened to it enough
Dig Me Out - Turn It On

Actually I hope they play some of their popish songs too. It's the end of the year what the hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home