12.23.2005

Tonight I almost picked up The Hot Rock (the CD that was out of my backwards sequence) at Tower Records. Instead, I bought a $50 gift certificate at Tower Records today in exchange for a future $10 OFF coupon (after Christmas, Sunday). I'm hoping that this means that I will buy The Hot Rock for $6. Great cover, is that Portland?


I figured out the first bit of the guitar part in the chorus of Jumpers. Co-workers who own cats expressed concern that I didn't get anything for Lindsay (for the holidays). (l to r: write songs, start a band, break hearts, live dreams.)



I got my ticket to Sleater-Kinney today. About a week from now I will have rocked out with S-K.


How's work?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yep thats portland, because thats the number for radio cab on top of the cab, and the license plate is oregon. i think sleater kinney is what every one i know half wanted to be when they grew up.

have fun at the show, i will be watching pink martini at the schnitz with any luck.

1:34 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

They certainly appeal to the youth (kid) in us with their "play it loud" attitude and energy... "a sonic push for energy/exploding like the sun"

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home