9.16.2006

a very expensive shopping list

I never learn...

Fender Aerodyne Bass - 650
Allison Cole artwork (various) - 100-200
Technics 1200 Mk II- 500
Intel Core2Duo w/ 975XBX mobo and 2GB or RAM - 1000
Tablet PC laptop - 1500
1:32 scale model of A-7E Corsair II: 100
1st edition of Thomas Pynchon's Crying of Lot 49: 650
flight sim package (games, flightstick, 2nd monitor) - 700
roadie/groupie for Erase Errata's European tour: 30,000 (approx)
Lindsay's stroller: 150

As it stands, the Aerodyne is at the very top of my list. It's a matter of time but how long will it be in production?

3 Comments:

Blogger onebeat said...

I want a VOX AC30 guitar amp, but it's around $1,000. Being a lover of instruments is tough on the wallet.

That bass sounds really nice, though.

A PC laptop?? You know, I really like the macs...

;)

The roadie job sounds great. Maybe if you set up their stuff they'll pay you to go!

2:01 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

I like the macs too but I'm thinking a tablet pc, the ones where you can swing the screen around and make it into a tablet or show people on the other side of the table what's going on...

I told Ellie once when they didn't have a merchandise stand that I would run it but on second thought, no way cause I would be in the front row.

12:51 AM  
Blogger robertsjf said...

An A-7E retails for $20 million, what are you talking about $100?

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home