7.20.2006

walk the dog

I walked my landlord's dog, Princess, today. It was the first time I ever walked a dog and I can understand, just a little bit even, what it means to have a dog. I tried to wear her out by sprinting a few times but they just love running even if they are tired. That was really nice to see that kind of fun-loving nature dogs have. Linds would never run alongside me much less let me pet her for more than, say, 10 seconds. Well, it is comparing dogs with cats though (sorry Linds!).

Princess and I went to the park and I let her get close to other dogs and we rested on the hill while she recuperated a bit. I let her smell bunch of disgusting stuff but not for too long.

I'll probably want to get a dog someday. I think my ideal would be to have a medium sized dog and two cats.

(I can hear the foghorns in the bay. I love this city.)

I asked Dena if I can walk her again and I think she was happy to because to her it was bit of a chore doing it several times a day, every day. Kinda like having a baby I suppose.

1 Comments:

Blogger onebeat said...

Dogs rule.

Okay, I'm kinda biased.

Or, um...really biased.

I love my Cookie.

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home